Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God…Mark 10:14
At Temple, we love kids and are committed to providing a safe and fun environment for them. Our Sunday morning Children’s Church at TBC seeks to bring children into age-appropriate worship where they can belong to the family of God, grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ, learn to serve, and then go share the good news of Jesus in the world!
Our desire in Children’s Church is to:
- Lead children into a relationship with God through His Son the Lord Jesus Christ and teach them to share their faith
- Develop children as worshippers
- Develop children as prayer warriors
- Teach children to make wise choices according to Scripture
- Teach children to treat all people equally
- Support families with fun, creative ways to enhance each child’s spiritual journey
At Temple Baptist Church, we believe that every child is a gift from God. We marvel in each child’s uniqueness and celebrate each milestone of growth. We celebrate the opportunities to partner with parents and teach the faith to the next generation. We invite you to bring your children to Children’s Church this Sunday!